Coagulants & Flocculants for water treatment.
ADDSORB POLYMERS for water treatment includes a series of coagulants and flocculants of varying degree of ionicity and molecular weight in Anionic, Non Ionic and Cationic grades.
• Economical to use
• Effective at very low dosage levels, resulting in reduced handling and storage costs.
• Works over a wide pH range and does not alter pH in the system.
• Larger, faster –settling flocs are formed in gravity settling operations.
• Increased filtration rates and drier cakes are produced in filtration processes. Sludge contains less ash when incinerated.
• Higher solids capture, increased clarity, and greater throughput are attained in centrifugation.
• Air flotation operations produce clearer underflows and greater throughput.
• Municipal raw water treatment
• Industrial raw water treatment
• Alum sludge dewatering.
• Sugar Juice Clarification
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PDS, MSDS OR ANY FURTHER DETAIL firstname.lastname@example.org